Sunday 6 April 2014

To thrift or not to thrift?

Hello my lovelies, I was out last week doing a last minute shopping in preparation for my daughter’s 2nd year birthday. My eyes caught the attention of this hat on display in a shop, I liked it but the shop is a thrift shop.  (Hmm, don’t get me wrong here; I have worn a few share of thrift clothing in my life)
Well, I entered the shop, bought the hat and on my way out, found this little bag and bang, it was packed for me and it is now rightfully mine. The hat and bag inspired my look today.
I got a few compliments on my look. Someone asked me where I got my hat from as she likes it so much, I told her it was from a thrift shop and she gave me a NO THANK YOU LOOK. Anyway, everyone to their opinions.
I amended my skirt as I have lost a few pounds over the months. I did a botched up amendment as I had a busy weekend. Feel free to leave a comment and share if you would thrift or not.








        what I'm wearing: top:forever21, shoes:old (bought from a friend), skirt:old, bag and hat: thrifted

Do have a wonderful week and stay beautiful.xxx

7 comments:

  1. Can't see anything wrong in thrift, it depend on how you put it together on you. Go girl, I give you the credit for been confidence and true to yourself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olajumoke adebanjo7 April 2014 at 23:30

    Friend, u ve changd alot. U look more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a thoughtful and lovely comment. You have beautiful curves. I love thrift shopping and many people are missing out because not everything at the thrift shop is not nasty. You can find brand name items or even brand new items. You are working you hat !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tell them ciaa... Let them hear it from the boss's mouth.xx

      Delete
  4. Nice.. You look great..Proud of you. #Boom..

    ReplyDelete