Sunday 29 June 2014

Mother's Gift...

Hello lovelies, happy me wore this lovely peplum skirt to church today. My mum made it while she was here on vacation. It took her less than an hour, I'm so jealous. I wish I could do it too. Anyway, I'm getting there soon. I'm wearing a good find from Primark. I had to pinch myself as a call to order from buying more because I already have two. I'm so in love with it and I wont say NO if I find it again in white. My necklace is sold to me by a friend. Thank God for this blog I wouldn't have had the mind to wear this kind of necklace talk less of owning one. I'm glad I'm finally using my blog to build my wardrobe and self confidence (fashion wise) and also to be daring. At the end of the day we only live once.
Do have a lovely week all.
xxx

Outfit Details
Top: Primark
Skirt: Custom made
Shoes: H&M
Clutch: TK Maxx 










11 comments:

  1. Nice,keep it up. But try and proof read ur write up before posting,Ders a little mistake here,I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good!! You should definitely make a D.I.Y post for doing this skirt; Thumbs up mother!

    L, xo.

    Le Journal de Leen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow babes! This is making me jealous on all kinds of levels. Abeg I'm going to cut material

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! It fits you so well!

    XoXo Shea L. ☞ ☞ v kissmychocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is so beautiful! Seriously! It looks like something that was bought at the store, not homemade at all.

    Cheers!
    www.ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete