Wednesday 9 April 2014

Confessions of a bargain hunter



I’m always on my laptop looking for bargains online (hobby). Last Friday while in town, I picked up the last Miaflora coconut oil from Holland and Barrett (Stockport) for half price. Then on Sunday I went back for more in the Manchester store as I had time to think if I really needed it or not. I use coconut oil in my hair, I add it to my hair special formula. Wink (post for another day)
I’m not a product junkie but I love a bargain in quality things. I got to H&B looking for the tiny cream tub, after I had no luck finding it, I went to the till and asked the lady for it, she said it always runs out but she would check if they still have it. They had 3 left and I bought 2 not to be selfish and greedy for other bargain hunters like me.



Miaflora coconut oil is good for your hair and skin.

Things I'm good at:

  • Use me in place of your moisturiser
  • I'm good as your hair mask
  • Add me to your bath water for added moisture and many more.

Trust me you can’t go wrong with pure coconut oil as most celebrities swore by it too.xx
You can buy the product here (deal still on)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip. I shall look into it
    x!

    ReplyDelete