Saturday 5 April 2014

My Boyfriend look for less...

Boyfriend jeans are very much in vogue now and it’s very trendy too. You get to be a tomboy for a day or weeks depending on how you feel in the style. You can dress up casually, on a date, to work and many more. You can also rock it with bags and shoes of your choice.

My take on boyfriend jeans...
Don’t break the bank for a boyfriend jeans outfit. It can be affordable don’t get me wrong but I think a bit of DIY makes you creative and unique in your own way. We should learn to modify and remix our wardrobes. Achieve a boyfriend chic look by just folding the hem of your jeans. It’s simple and easy. Cropped jeans are great too but I think I would pay for full length jeans and modify it the way I want in a way that suits me.

Today, I achieved my casual boyfriend look by just folding the hem of my jeans and I didn't have to pay for a new one. 




 What I'm wearing: jumper: Asda George, jeans: Dorothy Perkins, trainers: Primark

Thanks for reading, stay true to yourself and don’t forget to leave a comment .xxx


6 comments:

  1. Loving your hair , go girl babewithcurve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite impressive. You most definitely don't have to break the bank to look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done dear. Hem turned up on point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one girliie. Soooo cool.

    ReplyDelete