Monday 14 April 2014

Spring with green


Hello my lovelies. Hope you had a great week? I’ve had a very busy week and it’s not likely to get less busy this week as I also have things lined up and needing attention. Anyway, I wish you all a great week ahead. I mentioned in my post here about how I wouldn’t stop sewing, last week on my day off from work I managed to make myself this lovely midi skirt. I saw the style on asos and decided to copy and make my own (I could have paid £28 for it). The skirt was easy to make but I struggled a bit with the material I used, the material started playing up at some point and I couldn’t believe it broke my sewing needle. Yes it did! I didn’t let that faze me and I showed the material who the boss was.

I love the colour of the skirt as it is so springy and the prints also portrayed a bit of my heritage. You can’t go wrong with green in spring, it is a must have in your wardrobe. I’ll be posting more of my simple DIY soon as I already have my next project in mind. 
                                    what I'm wearing: skirt:DIY, top: matalan, bag: Zara (reward for being a good girl)wink, shoes: ninewest
Have a wonderful week keep it simple and beautiful always.xx


7 comments:

  1. Ok, I am loving your every style babes.
    You colors are amazing.....I love em

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. I'm begining to love your styles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice combo..luking smashing dear

    ReplyDelete