Sunday 20 April 2014

Dot and Stripes...


Hello my lovelies and Happy Easter to you all. I pray we all experience the joy and blessings of the season.  I wrote when I started my blog that I’m just experimenting with fashion and trends. Today I’m wearing and daring Stripes and polka dot together and my take is that the combination is not bad at all. This was the new thing I did today and I love it I also love how the top flatters my body and tummy. I also bore in mind that proportion matters when combining these two patterns, well I hope I have done it justice.

Outfit Details: Top: Primark, Skirt: River Island, Shoes: Roberto Vianni, 


I wish you all a very wonderful week ahead and go all out this week to try something new. Dare to be kind to others and yourself. xx







7 comments:

  1. U rocked it well o...very well sef and it sure came out nice..I jst dnt knw if I am bold enuff..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. go on and try it babe.. thanks.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a darling skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! And I love that skirt!

    XoXo Shea L. ---------------> Kissmychocolate.com

    ReplyDelete