Wednesday 2 April 2014

New finds...

Hello my lovely curvies. Hope you all had a good day? I’m not doing too bad myself. (Thanks for asking). For a while now, I have been searching for a product that will work for my face, so I checked online as that is where I do most of my shopping.  I came across these products and decided to give it a try. I used Neutrogena product until today. Neutrogena works for me and it’s affordable too but I would give SUKIN product a chance to see if it’s any better than what I used to have.


I’m not going to say goodbye to my Neutrogenas just yet but I’ll give them a break, (they deserve it) out with the old in with the new.


Welcome to my little friends Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub and Facial Moisturiser. I promise to use diligently and love you but please don’t leave my face worse off than you met it.

Yours truly
BWC

Leave your comment below and please share if you have used the product before. xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello Curvy babe, neutrogena is a good product - i used it and it worked. Let's see how your little new Sukin friends treat you. Take care n regards to your little one - hear she is adding another year tomorrow. Where's d parry@? Cheers and congrats in advance.

    ReplyDelete