Saturday 23 August 2014

Smile...

my active kitchen ajoke oladipo


Hello my lovelies, hope you are all having a good time and also planning to do interesting things in the coming week. For me I am going to be cooking a lot and also perfect my art of plating. I’m kind of thinking of starting a food blog. (I’m obsessed with food I know) gist for another day.
 Today, I am repeating my DIY peplum top. To be honest, I have worn it quite a lot since I made it. It goes with anything and I am still wearing it with pride. (we have to embrace recycling and shopping our wardrobes or we go broke)
Anyways my beautiful people; another thing on the blog today is a little thing to cheer us up, a little reminder for us all. We should not let our current situation dictate our happiness. When you wake up in the morning, always do so like your worries are gone. Wake up and dress up like a blessed soul. Wake up with hope and grace. Wake up with a beautiful smile as that is one of the free things you can give yourself. Smiling would not only improve your quality of life but also make you a better person. Also remember your smile also works for the next person beside you. Trust me you are more beautiful and pleasant with a smile.
Smile to reassure yourself that things can only get better and before you know it, would turn into laughter. The whole world would smile and laugh with you too. Keep the smiles going peeps. You are closer than you think.


ajoke oladipo blog


have a lovely weekend all. 
xxx
top: DIY
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: Zara
Shoes: Newlook
Belt: Warehouse



4 comments:

  1. You make me want to learn how to sew! Whenever I attempt to use a sewing machine, the stitches underneath would be all knotted. :-(
    Anyhow, that top is super cute; I especially like the fabric (it looks like something from Liberty of London).
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete