Wednesday 6 August 2014

Casual...

I took these pictures last weekend, they weren't planned for but I had my camera with me just in case I change my mind. Well, I would say the spontaneous poses came out great. I had no make-up on when I left the house, but I did a quick one for the shoot (need to work more on my poses though). What I love about my whole outfit is my scarf. It just sort of worked out the way it did and it’s been my lazy day head wraps. My whole outfit is casual and a bit mismatch but I think it worked out well in the end.

Have a great month all, keep on smiling  and until next time I remain your lovely babe. 
 xxx

Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Gap
Sandal: Timeless (old)
Belt: primark
Bag: Zara

 






4 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous!
    And I like how even though this outfit is so modern, it has a vintage 1940s feel to it as well.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, it means a lot..x

      Delete