Tuesday 13 May 2014

Print Peplum...


Hello lovelies, sorry I have not been posting recently, I'm is still working on taking perfect pictures and getting used to my camera so bear with. lol... I made my very first ever DIY peplum top recently and I wore it on Sunday. It was easy to make and it took me like 3-4 hours. I promise to upload a step by step picture of my next and subsequent DIYs.

have a lovely week and remember to stay true to yourself
xxx

Outfit details: DIY Peplum top
 Skirt: George
 Bag: Matalan
Shoes: Stylistpick

5 comments:

  1. Hello Yinka, keep it up. I'm enjoying your concepts as well as other creative minds out there. Before you say jack, you've gone places. Cheers dearie. Logic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like ur diy top. You'll have to teach me. Well done girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olayinmika ds 9ce

    ReplyDelete