Monday 5 October 2015

Garlic Butter and Chilli Plantain


Ok, are you already thinking why would I eat plantain with garlic and butter? I tell you what, why not? This recipe was borne some weeks back when I made Jollof spaghetti and garlic butter shrimps for lunch, I also fried some plantain to balance the meal as a correct Nigerian girl that I am. Anyways, after dishing up the meal, I decided to swirl the garlic butter sauce over my meal especially the plantain. Honestly, the taste was amazing and I just couldn't wait to share it with you all. This recipe is pretty straight forward and if you have had garlic butter shrimps before and you loved it, then you will get the gist and hype about my garlic butter plantain. This dish is another great way Nigerian vegetarians/vegans can enjoy eating plantain. If you would be eating yours alone, I would recommend you add salt and seasoning to taste. Click link to recipe 

No comments:

Post a Comment