Thursday 27 March 2014

Be comfortable in your size...

Trending on the news today is a body builder that was told to lose weight and eat less. It is funny how people can judge you by just looking at you or seeing what you weigh on the scale. I’m sure the nurse herself is not as fit as the lady in question.
Judging on BMI alone about the size of people is appalling. People should be asked if they can afford their sizes, Health wise and physically because at the end of the day, it is their choice. I’m a size 14 myself and I don’t see myself in a size 10 dress well I could be a 12 but not a 10 or anything lower. I am comfortable in my size and I can still afford it. I appreciate myself and my size cos trust me I sure know how to rock it. People should learn to appreciate themselves for who they are. Be comfortable in your size. I don’t judge people for their sizes but I don’t agree to people eating themselves to death.

 Eating the right meal at the right time, drinking a lot of water, avoiding eating in-between meals, snacking more on fruit and swapping sugar for sweetener,( enough on the lecture) are many of the things people can do to maintain a healthy lifestyle
The ultimate thing is to be true to yourselves, look after yourself, love yourself and don’t let anyone get in your head to tell you otherwise. You are beautiful the way you are.

 To all my #BabeWithCurves , keep on rocking and stay beautiful.... xxx


Do have a beautiful day.x

1 comment:

  1. BWC, i love your style. You look smashing......

    ReplyDelete